The Y LIFT® is based on the notion that youthful facial contours are shaped like the letter “Y”.
For example, if you were to superimpose a “Y” over the face you would see that it appears wide at the top spanning the eye & cheekbone region and then narrows down to a point culminating at the chin.
What Can The Y LIFT® Do For You?
- Accentuates the cheekbone region & under eye hollowness
- Defines jawline, rids the face of unpleasant jowls
- Significantly improves upper neck area
- Refines lines around the mouth (smile lines)
More About The Y LIFT®
- Customized to each patient
- FDA approved fillers – VOLUMA XC®, JUVÉDERM® & RADIESSE®
- Suitable for both women and men of ages between 25-80
- Performed with a specialized instrument created by Dr. Yan Trokel
Y LIFT® Benefits
- Instant results with minimal downtime
- No general anesthesia or incisions
- Results last between 1-3 years, depending on the product used
Is The Y LIFT® Really A “Lunch-Time Facelift”?
Yes. The entire procedure takes between 15-30 minutes. The patient can immediately resume his or her daily activities post procedure.
How Long Is Recovery?
There is no recovery time with theY LIFT®. However, you may feel slight tenderness, soreness and possible minor bruising for a couple of days post procedure.
Do The Results Vary From Patient To Patient?
Yes. The Y LIFT® procedure uniquely benefits each patient. Y LIFT® Providers utilize a very individualistic approach. As the provider closely studies the facial structure of each patient, they customize the procedure so that it naturally accents the patient’s specific features.
How Is The Y LIFT® Different From A Traditional Facelift?
Advancements in current cosmetic technology have made it possible to undergo non-invasive procedures that can mirror the results of traditional facelifts. Patients enjoy similar results without the unwelcoming post-operative effects, such as facial discomfort and extensive healing time.
Can The Effects Of The Procedure Be Reversed?
Yes. The Y LIFT® is one of the few procedures that is completely reversible.
How Long Do The Effects Of The Y LIFT® Last?
The Y LIFT® lasts between 1-3 years, depending on the type of product used and the rate it metabolizes within the body. Independent results vary. Periodic touch-ups are recommended to maintain the effects of the procedure.